“Being a Rock star is the intersection between who you are and who you want to be”
SLASH - Guns and Roses
Leaders first of all bring their skills to the organisation because they have the experience and track record for the role and have previously proven they are good at achieving results. They are responsible for setting and communicating a compelling vision and ensuring that the culture is formed so that people feel they can succeed within it.
Rock Star Leaders are great visible ambassadors for the organisation. They exhibit powerful decision making as well as ensuring that they care about the wellbeing and success of the organisation.
This ½ day session is suitable for anyone who is interested in what it takes to become a Rock Star Leader - we have identified this for experienced managers but any level of manager can attend.
You will learn how to:
- Evaluate your leadership skills and check that you are focusing on the right things
- Identify theory and practical tips for engaging a workforce
- Understand how adopting the development of your organisational culture helps success
- Explore what we mean when we say ‘Become an Ambassador’
- Adopt a caring persona through the work you do and the initiatives you support
- Develop the decision making skills of a Rock star leader
- What is Rock Star leadership? How do I become one?
- Identify the important things
- Create a culture
- Act as an ambassador
- Work on engaging your people
- Show that you care
- Be decisive