“The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.”
Kobe Bryant, Athlete
Great leaders communicate with energy, positivity and authenticity. We help others to understand our vision and their importance in achieving it.
As a leader, you have a key role in communicating vision to inspire great performance from your team and your colleagues. Inspiring, passionate communication can empower and motivate others to contribute more than they thought possible.
Common concerns we hear from people who attend this course include:
- How do I inspire people?
- How do I connect my team to what we want to achieve?
- How do I communicate my vision in a compelling way?
- How can I gain people’s commitment?
This high-energy, interactive half-day workshop explores what makes communication inspirational, focusing on communicating your team vision in a way that’ll bring it alive - enthusing and engaging your team.
This course is aimed at new leaders who want to communicate their team vision in an inspiring and compelling way.
You will learn how to:
- Create an inspiring team vision linked to the company vision
- Set SMART goals linked to the vision
- Identify inspiring ways to communicate the vision to your team
- Welcome and introductions
- What makes communication inspiring?
- An inspiring vision
- Communicating the vision
- Walking the vision
- Review and action planning