SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 exam in the afternoon. Online certification tutorials are also available free of charge.
Prior to this event should have experience in programming and data management using SAS 9 and should be able to
- import and export raw data files
- manipulate and transform data
- combine SAS data sets
- create basic detail and summary reports using SAS procedures
- identify and correct data, syntax and programming logic errors
You can attain this knowledge by attending the SAS Programming 1: Essentials and SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques courses.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 exam
Delegates will learn how to
- understand the logistics for the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 Exam
- improve specific areas of your SAS programming knowledge.
Learners can select the topics they want to cover from the exam contents list.