SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. The SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 credential represents the upper echelon of SAS programmers. Those who earn the advanced programming credential have demonstrated a high level of proficiency in SAS programming expertise and are a much sought after commodity in the global job market. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS Advanced Programming for SAS 9 exam in the afternoon. Online certification tutorials are also available free of charge through SAS Professionals TV on the SAS Professionals network.
Prior to this event you should have experience in advanced programming and data management using SAS®9 and should be able to
- use advanced DATA step programming statements and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems
- write and interpret SAS SQL code
- create and use the SAS MACRO facility.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS Advanced Programming for SAS 9 exam
Delegates will learn how to
- understand the logistics for the SAS Advanced Programming for SAS 9 Exam
- improve specific areas of your advanced SAS programming knowledge.
- Attendees can select the topics they want to cover from the exam contents list.