Gain an innovative new certificate in Software Asset Management (SAM): incorporating learning on Hardware Asset Management (HAM) and licensing as well as the latest developments in SAM.
Please note this will take place over 4 days, mornings only.
Who is it for?
- Software asset managers, IT asset managers and professionals in IT procurement.
- Anyone requiring an understanding of software asset management, as well as organisational leaders and managers wanting to understand the value of SAM practices, or those who work in a regulated industry, for example, telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities.
Delegates will learn how to
What will I learn?
You will gain a broad understanding of:
- The objectives and activities required to implement software and hardware asset management within an organisation
- Develop an understanding of current licensing methodologies including volume agreements, cloud, hybrid, software as a service (SaaS) and bring your own device (BYOD)
- Software and hardware asset management techniques and processes
- Measuring current SAM and HAM maturity and identifying areas of improvement
- Managing IT assets through the stages of their lifecycle
- Preparing and distributing asset reports throughout the organisation
- Making more efficient use of IT assets
- Legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Developing effective SAM and HAM policies and processes