The Reporting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCER) v1.0 course provides an architectural overview of the Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) Solution components and deployment models. You will learn the end-to-end reporting solutions of CCE designed to assist customers and partners in the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources. The course explains the nuances of analyzing and troubleshooting in various deployment scenarios: Designed Tier 2/Day 2 Support. The Cisco® Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution helps businesses deliver a connected digital experience, enabling you to provide contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels. The course teaches you the business application of the CCE solution providing the framework of interrelationship between both core and optional components required to configure the CCE solution.
This course will help you:
- Consolidate disparate data into manageable, comprehensive reports
- Understand the business application of the CCE solution and how it provides a framework of correlation between core and optional components
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of computer networking components: Windows Active Directory (AD) SQL Server and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Understanding of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise components and call flows
- Experience administering Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
Recommended Cisco offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- 'Understanding Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Foundations (CCEF)'
- 'Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)'
- 'Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)'
- 'Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)'
Delegates will learn how to
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center including the benefits and features of the system and describe the high-level architecture of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center in the UCCE environment
- Understand the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administration console to perform Cisco Unified Intelligence Center administrative, maintenance and provisioning functions
- Discuss the functional attributes of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Customize Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reports and Views
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Foundations
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center - Basics
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center - Deployment Models
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Administration and Operations Console
- Operations Console (OAMP) Console Introduction
- Admin User Management
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Attributes
- Stock Reporting
- Dashboard Features
Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Custom Reports and Views
- Creating Views
- Building Report Definitions
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.