Enhance your Azure Security skills with this Immersive 1-day demo-only course. Learn about offensive ways to establish defense in Azure, discover how Hackers try to compromise Azure Cloud environments and understand the appropriate security response for a typical Cyber Kill Chain.
This course covers the following Azure security features. Identity and Access Protection — Protecting cloud and hybrid identities, analyze leaked credentials your company may have. Platform protection — protecting your app infrastructure deployed on Azure VMs. Web App Protection — Protecting main asset – Public-faced websites from web app attacks. Azure Sentinel — SIEM system from Microsoft.
- Security Professionals
- Microsoft Azure IT Professionals
- Anyone who has an interest in how to make their Microsoft-based organization more secure with Microsoft Azure
Working knowledge of Azure technologies.
Delegates will learn how to
Delegates will learn and deploy both offensive/defensive methods to secure Microsoft Azure deployments. This course covers the following Azure security features.
- Infrastructure protection — Protecting corporate Infrastructure deployed on Azure VMs.
- Azure Sentinel — SIEM system from Microsoft.
- Database and Web App Protection — Protecting main asset – Public-faced websites from web app attacks.
Module 1. Identity and Access Protection
- Pentesting Azure AD Connect
- Secure Azure AD Connect configuration
- Working with leaked credentials
- Credentials protection
- Bypassing authentication and MFA
Module 2. Platform Protection
- Enumerating VMs in Azure
- Remote Code Execution in Azure VMs
- Containers 101
- Hacking Docker containers
- Remote Code Execution in Azure Kubernetes Services
- Configuring VMs and AKS security
Module 3. Web App Protection
- Common web attacks
- Remote Code Execution in Azure App Services
- Accessing Secrets in Azure Key Vault
Module 4. Azure Sentinel
- Configuring connectors & rules
- Incidents investigation
- Threat Hunting in Azure Sentinel