Official Oracle Curriculum
This Oracle WebCenter Content 11g: Content Server Administration training helps you develop a conceptual understanding of the behind-the-scenes process for managed content. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to configure Webcenter Content Server, which includes implementing security and metadata models and creating content review processes.
- Implement a security model.
- Create custom pages using rules and profiles.
- Implement a metadata model.
- Migrate content server configurations.
- Create automatic content review processes.
- Replicate content.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills to batch content into the content server. You'll walk away with the ability to migrate configurations and content as well. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices. Through pushing yourself to expand your capabilities, you'll form an important foundation of knowledge that can help you become a content server administrator.
Delegates will learn how to
- Set up security and metadata models
- Configure general System Properties for contribution, such as automatic assignment of Content ID on check in
- Enable components that offer specialized functions or efficiencies
- Contribute content using WebDAV and the Batchloader administrative applet
- Create workflows to represent a formal approval process for content checked into the content server
- Manage content subscriptions
- Use Archiver to export, import, and replicate content, to update metadata and to create back-ups
- Manage multiple servers using the Configuration Migration Utility and Archiver Table Replication to synchronize system configurations
Webcenter Content Server Overview
- WebCenter Content Overview
Webcenter Content Server End-User Skills
- Personalizing Oracle WebCenter Content Server
- Contributing Content
- Searching and Subscribing to Content
- Revising Content
- Understanding Administrative Responsibilites
- Implementing a Role-Based Security Model
- Implementing an Account-Based Security Model
Implementing a Metadata Model
- Understanding Content Types
- Understanding Custom Metadata
- About Dependent Choice Lists
- Managing Metadata using Rules
- Using Profiles to Customize Content Pages
Configuring Webcenter Content Server
- Configuring Webcenter Content Server using Administration Tools
- Configuring Webcenter Content Server using Components
Configuring Webcenter Content Server for alternative methods of contribution and performing mass contributions
- Configuring Webcenter Content Server for WebDAV/Desktop Integration Suite
- Contributing Mass Content using Batch Loader
- Explaining Workflow Concepts
- About Criteria Workflows
- Extending Workflows
- Discussing BPEL Integration
- Managing Content and Subscriptions
- Using Folios and Folio Administration
- Updating Mass-Metadata and Creating Backups
- About Configuration Migration Utility (CMU)
- About Export, Import and Replication or Transfer of Content
Integrating WebCenter Content
- About WebCenter Content Web Services