Microsoft Teams is designed to integrate with other Office 365 apps. In this workshop, Planner, OneNote Online and Stream are demonstrated within a single Team.
This course is designed to be delivered remotely. Learners can attend from any appropriate location which has a suitable internet connection.
Anyone who is using Microsoft Teams as a collaboration tool and who needs to gain an understanding of how other apps can be integrated into a Team.
- Experience in using Microsoft Teams
- Suitable internet access
Add the Planner app to a Team
- From a new Plan
- From an existing Plan
- Use Stream as a channel tab
- Use OneNote to add a notebook to a Team
Planner in Teams
- Planner overview
- Add an existing Plan
- Create a Plan directly in Teams
Stream in Teams
- Stream – the Office 365 video app
- Record a meeting
- Set a meeting recording as a channel tab
- What is OneNote Online?
Add OneNote as an App to a team
- Create a new notebook
- Add sample content to the notebook