Microsoft Teams provides a platform for communication and collaboration. This course takes the learner from holding a conversation to collaborating on shared content with colleagues in a meeting.
This course is designed to be delivered remotely. Learners can attend from any appropriate location which has a suitable internet connection.
New and early adopters of Microsoft Teams who want to explore the app in order to successfully collaborate with colleagues.
- Access to the Microsoft Teams app
- Internet connection
- Experience of using instant messaging
- Successfully navigate the Teams App
- Hold a conversation in a channel
- Use mentions and other conversation options
- Turn the conversation into a meeting
- Invite others to the meeting
- Add and share content in a meeting
- Team structure overview
- Setting your status and adding a picture
- Set channel notifications
- Start a conversation or a chat
Use conversation options
- Formatting and announcements
- Adding graphics
- Uploading files to a conversation
- Meet Now from a conversation
- Inviting people
- Sharing content in the meeting