Tailored sessions are available on key topics from this course. Please contact us for further details.
Workplace challenge: Find yourself forwarding documents to your colleagues for review and ending up with multiple copies?
Office 365 solution: Use OneDrive, Groups and Forms to collect and store information more effectively.
This course is part of a series focussing on using Office 365 apps in the working environment. Office 365 provides multiple apps and methods enabling the collection and storage of documents, feedback and other information. In this course, OneDrive for Business, Groups and the Microsoft Forms app are used to demonstrate how they can be used to gather documents and information for business use. The apps are accessed through a web browser.
Office 365 users who need to collect and subsequently access documents and other files from anywhere via OneDrive for Business, Groups, Outlook or by collecting information using the Microsoft Forms app.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Outlook is required.
Dual monitor setup is required for when attending this course via the QA Attend from Anywhere delivery method.
- Access and navigate OneDrive for Business
- Add content using different methods to OneDrive for Business
- Edit and share content using OneDrive for Business
- Understand Groups
- Create Groups and add content
- Combine Groups and Outlook
- Collaborate with Groups
- Create surveys, questionnaires and quizzes using Microsoft Forms
- Share Forms and collate responses
Module 1: Working with OneDrive for Business
- Topic A – What is OneDrive for Business?
- Topic B – Navigating around OneDrive and Uploading Documents
- Topic C – Organising Content in OneDrive
- Topic D – Using the Office Online Apps
- Topic E – Sharing Documents with OneDrive
- Topic F – Emailing Attachments from OneDrive
Module 2: Using Groups to Collect and Collaborate
- Topic A – Introduction to Groups
- Topic B – Creating Groups and Setting Options
- Topic C – Adding Content to Groups
- Topic D – Time Based Content with Outlook and Groups
- Topic E – Collaboration using Groups
- Topic F – Managing Groups and Content as an Owner
Module 3: Microsoft Forms App
- Topic A – Microsoft Forms Overview
- Topic B – Creating Forms and Adding Questions
- Topic C – Quizzes
- Topic D – Sharing a Group Form
- Topic E – Collating Responses