Developing a World of Leaders, One Conversation at a TimeFor organisations seeking sustainable, results-orientated leadership development, Nine Conversations in Leadership™ is an innovative intervention that acts as a catalyst for long-term leadership development throughout the organisation.
Unlike other leadership programmes, the Nine Conversations in Leadership™ intervention works at the levels of knowledge, values and behaviours to achieve holistic leadership growth.
Organisations seeking sustainable, results-orientated leadership development will benefit from attending this course.
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand effective leadership in the context of their organisation.
- Develop leaders' ability to integrate the vision, values and strategy of the organisation.
- Grow leaders' impact and influence on organisational communities and stakeholders. Develop leaders' ability to create and improve alignment in their area of the organisation.
- Develop leaders' ability to coach and develop others in the organisation.
- Develop effectiveness as a leader and/or member of teams.
- Grow leaders' ability to manage their energy as a leader.
- Practise self-leadership through self-awareness, personal vision and engagement
What will be covered
The intervention consists of nine facilitated conversations that occur within a small peer group (comprising of up to ten people), referred to as a leadership cell. The purpose of each conversation is to share and learn from one another's leadership challenges and successes and to co-create ideas and solutions from shared learning and wisdom.
This intervention fuses organisational development and traditional training in a workshop format. It uses 360° feedback, peer coaching and personal development planning to create strong, committed and aligned leaders at all levels of the organisation.
The intervention examines leadership in the realms of Head (knowing), Heart (being) and Hands (doing). It brings participants together repeatedly, to explore and cover all aspects of leadership, from organisational leadership to team leadership and the leadership of individuals and self.