Microsoft Windows 7 builds upon existing Windows features as well as offering new ways of organising documents and information.
This course is intended for existing Windows XP users migrating to the Windows 7 environment.
- Delegates should be existing Windows users who will be required to use Microsoft Windows 7.
- Delegates should be able to use a keyboard and mouse and be able to navigate the Windows XP operating system including using Windows Explorer.
Please Note: If you attend a course and do not meet the prerequisites you may be asked to leave.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Log on to and navigate the Windows 7 environment
- Explore the new desktop features
- Work with files and folders
- Work with new and enhanced programs
- Browse the internet with Internet Explorer 8
Introducing Microsoft Windows 7
- Overview of Windows 7
- Log on and Shutdown options
Explore the New Features in the Windows 7 Environment
- Explore the Desktop
- Start Menu
- The Taskbar
Work with Files and Folders
- Windows Explorer
- Work with Libraries
- Search options
Work with New and Enhanced Programs
- New programs
- Overview of enhanced programs
Browsing the Internet with Internet Explorer 8
- Tabbed Browsing
- Print Preview
- InPrivate Browsing