To view upcoming sessions and book click here >
Introduce your staff to new, time-saving and productivity-boosting features in Microsoft SharePoint Online using our Virtual sessions. The sessions aim to provide you with the knowledge required as an end-user of Microsoft SharePoint Online.
Virtual Training using WebEx Meeting Software accessible from your desktop or laptop using a headset with microphone.
Sessions are fully interactive and will require each delegate to have their own PC or Laptop.
This course is designed for users who are new to SharePoint or have basic skills. Users will be given an insight into SharePoint as the equivalent of a SharePoint Site member; they will also be shown how to create certain objects to appreciate how they work.
This course requires delegates to meet the following prerequisites:
- A basic understanding of Windows 7 or higher.
- Experience using Internet Explorer 11 or equivalent browser.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understand SharePoint structure
- Work with SharePoint apps such as lists and libraries
- Manage content in a list or library
- Create views to arrange items of information
- Understand how to Check out / Check in documents
Module 1: Understand SharePoint Online
- Introduction to SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Information Structure
- Connecting to SharePoint Online
- The SharePoint Environment
Module 2: Introduction to SharePoint Apps
- Understanding a SharePoint App
- Adding a SharePoint App
- Working with Items in a SharePoint List App
Module 3: SharePoint Library Apps
- Creating a Document Library
- Working with Documents
- Using the Document Item Menu
- Deleting a Document Library
Module 4: Work with Views
- Working with Columns
- Working with Views
Module 5: Manage SharePoint Content
- Using Alerts
- Document Collaboration and Co-authoring
- Check Out / In Documents
Module 6: Discover Information
- Social Connection
- Using Newsfeeds