Microsoft PowerPoint provides a wealth of tools to help you deliver content in almost any situation. By taking advantage of the tools that PowerPoint has to offer, you will be able to create presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don’t take up all of your time to create.
By the end of the course you will be able to organise your content, create presentations quickly and with minimum fuss, enhance them with high impact visuals, and deliver dynamic presentations.
Virtual Training using WebEx Meeting Software accessible from your desktop or laptop using a headset with microphone.
Sessions are fully interactive and will require each learner to have their own PC or Laptop with appropriate Microsoft Application available and a headset (with a microphone if possible).
Before attending this course, delegates should be existing Microsoft Office users.
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Reuse existing slides and manage content
- Work with graphics and manage objects
- Use multimedia to enhance a presentation
- Apply advanced formatting techniques
- Work with slide transitions and animations
- Configure and deliver effective presentations
Module 1: Reusing and managing content
- Reusing slides from other presentations
- Importing an Outline from Word
- Creating and managing sections
- Using hidden slides
Module 2: Graphics and objects
- Inserting screenshots and screen clippings
- SmartArt diagrams
Module 3: Multimedia and interactive elements
- Using hyperlinks and action buttons
- Working with video and audio
Module 4: Formatting a presentation
- Working with headers and footers
- Using slide Themes and variants
Module 5: Transitions and animation
- Adding and controlling slide transitions
- Applying and modifying animation
Module 6: Delivering a presentation
- Configuring a multiple display device setup
- Setting up a slide show
- Working with custom slide shows