Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 provides you with a variety of tools that can help you deliver content in nearly any situation, while saving time and effort. By taking advantage of these tools, you will be creating presentations that not only stand out from the crowd, but also don't consume all of your available time.
You will learn how to customise the PowerPoint 2016 / 365 application, and effectively create, collaborate on, secure, and distribute complex multimedia presentations for a variety of situations.
An existing Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 / 365 user, who is familiar with the basics of creating a presentation, and is able to convey information effectively in a simple way.
This course is suitable for users of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 or 365 subscription editions. If you're attending at a QA location, the course will be delivered on Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- Open a presentation
- Save a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Add new slides
- Run a slideshow
- Rearrange the order of the slides
- Apply basic text formatting
- Check the spelling within a presentation
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customise design templates.
- Add SmartArt and mathematical equations to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customise a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic A: Customise the User Interface
- Topic B: Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
Lesson 2: Customising Design Templates
- Topic A: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Topic B: Add Headers and Footers
- Topic C: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt and Mathematical Equations to a Presentation
- Topic A: Create SmartArt
- Topic B: Modify SmartArt
- Topic C: Write Mathematical Equations
Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- Topic A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- Topic B: Add Video to a Presentation
- Topic C: Customise Animations and Transitions
Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Topic A: Review a Presentation
- Topic B: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
Lesson 6: Customising a Slide Show
- Topic A: Annotate a Presentation
- Topic B: Set Up a Slide Show
- Topic C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Topic E: Record a Presentation
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Topic A: Secure a Presentation
- Topic B: Create a Video or a CD
This course covers some of the Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the PowerPoint 2016 Exam