Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
In this course, you will customise command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate many management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, protect data with archiving and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your workspaces.
This course is designed for experienced Outlook users who need to customise their Outlook environment and use other advanced level tools to work more efficiently and effectively with Outlook 2016.
- Send and receive email messages
- Reply to and forward email messages
- Spell check and add attachments to email
- Use Word formatting features
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Add, edit and modify a contact
- Manage personal tasks
- Use notes
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Modify messages and set global options.
- Organise, search, and manage messages.
- Manage your mailbox.
- Automate message management.
- Work with calendar settings.
- Manage contacts and groups.
- Manage activities by using tasks.
- Share workspaces with others.
- Manage Outlook data files.
Lesson 1: Modifying Messages and Setting Global Options
- Topic A: Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Topic B: Modify Message Settings and Options
- Topic C: Configure Global Outlook Options
- Topic D: Customise the Outlook Interface
Lesson 2: Organising, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Topic A: Group and Sort Messages
- Topic B: Filter and Manage Messages
- Topic C: Search Outlook Items
Lesson 3: Managing Your Mailbox
- Topic A: Use the Junk E-Mail Filter to Manage Messages
- Topic B: Manage Your Mailbox
Lesson 4: Automating Message Management
- Topic A: Use Automatic Replies
- Topic B: Use the Rules Wizard to Organise Messages
- Topic C: Create and Use Quick Steps
Lesson 5: Working with Calendar Settings
- Topic A: Set Advanced Calendar Options
- Topic B: Create and Manage Additional Calendars
- Topic C: Manage Meeting Responses
Lesson 6: Managing Contacts
- Topic A: Import and Export Contacts
- Topic B: Use Electronic Business Cards
- Topic C: Forward Contacts
Lesson 7: Managing Activities by Using Tasks
- Topic A: Assign and Manage Tasks
Lesson 8: Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Topic A: Delegate Access to Outlook Folders
- Topic B: Share Your Calendar
- Topic C: Share Your Contacts
Lesson 9: Managing Outlook Data Files
- Topic A: Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Topic B: Back Up Outlook Items
- Topic C: Change Data File Settings
This course covers some of the Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Outlook 2016 Exam