Delegates will learn how to
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
- Implement Initial configuration of Azure AD
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identity
- Lab : Manage user roles
- Lab : Setting tenant-wide properties
- Lab : Assign licenses to users
- Lab : Restore or remove deleted users
- Lab : Add groups in Azure AD
- Lab : Change group license assignments
- Lab : Change user license assignments
- Lab : Configure external collaboration
- Lab : Add guest users to the directory
- Lab : Explore dynamic groups
- Deploy an initail Azure AD with custom settings
- Manage both internal and external identities
- Implement a hybrid identity solution
- Secure Azure AD user with MFA
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer conditional access
- Manage Azure AD identity protection
- Lab : Enable Azure AD MFA
- Lab : Configure and deploy self-service password reset (SSPR)
- Lab : Work with security defaults
- Lab : Implement conditional access policies, roles, and assignments
- Lab : Configure authentication session controls
- Lab : Manage Azure AD smart lockout values
- Lab : Enable sign-in risk policy
- Lab : Configure Azure AD MFA authentication registration policy
- Configure and manage user authentication including MFA
- Control access to resources using conditional access
- Use Azure AD Identity Protection to protect your organization
- Plan and design the integration of enterprise for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of enterprise apps for SSO
- Implement app registration
- Lab : Implement access management for apps
- Lab : Create a custom role to management app registration
- Lab : Register an application
- Lab : Grant tenant-wide admin consent to an application
- Lab : Add app roles to applications and recieve tokens
- Register a new application to your Azure AD
- Plan and implement SSO for enterprise application
- Monitor and maintain enterprise applications
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manage access reviews
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure AD
- Lab : Creat and manage a resource catalog with Azure AD entitlement
- Lab : Manage the lifecycle of external users with Azure AD identity governance
- Lab : Create access reviews for groups and apps
- Lab : Configure PIM for Azure AD roles
- Lab : Assign Azure AD role in PIM
- Lab : Assign Azure resource roles in PIM
- Lab : Connect data from Azure AD to Azure Sentinel
- Mange and maintain Azure AD from creation to solution
- Use access reviews to maintain your Azure AD
- Grant access to users with entitlement management
Microsoft 365 learning pathways
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.