This course uses Microsoft Excel for Windows. It is not suitable for Excel for MAC. Courses for MAC users are available on request.
For Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
This Microsoft Excel Essentials Half Day course is suitable for users of Microsoft Excel 2016 or 365 subscription editions. If you're attending at a QA location, the course will be delivered on Microsoft Excel 2016.
You will learn how to create basic formulas, add formatting and a few other useful tools to create and work with basic spreadsheets.
- Use a mouse
- Type and use a keyboard
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with windows - minimise, maximise, open and close
- Create a basic worksheet
- Use basic formulas and functions
- Format an Excel Worksheet
- Set printing options
Getting Started with Excel
- Creating a Basic Workbook
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- AutoFill Options
- Managing Worksheet Tabs
Using Formulas and Functions
- Basic Formulas and Functions
- Relative and Absolute Formulas
Formatting and Printing Worksheets
- Using the Font Commands
- Adding Number Formats
- Print Preview and Page Setup