This course uses Microsoft Excel for Windows. It is not suitable for Excel for MAC. Courses for MAC users are available on request.
For Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
In this Microsoft Excel Data Analysis with Tables and PivotTables Half Day session, attendees will learn how to best model data lists and how to create the extremely powerful Excel Table. You will learn how to apply basic sort orders and complex sort orders and how to filter a Data Table in Excel using various criteria. In order to summarise large data sets, attendees will learn how to use a PivotTable, one of the most powerful analysis tools available in Excel.
- Create, edit and format spreadsheets
- Navigate within worksheets and books
- Use Insert Function to create built-in functions
- Work with data in Excel data tables
- Create and manage PivotTables and PivotCharts
Creating Excel Tables
- Create and edit Excel Tables
- Sort, filter and calculate data
Creating PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create and modify PivotTables
- Grouping and Calculated Fields
- Applying Filters and Slicers
- Creating a PivotChart