This course is aimed at users who need to administer and maintain their Dynamics 365 environment through the Office Portal and Dynamics 365 Administration center. The course is specifically designed for those users who are considering taking exam MB2-715. Note that some of this course is theoretical and therefore does not offer a hand on labs for all aspects.
On completion you will be able to:
- Create a customer Organisational Structure.
- Administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Other Applications.
- Manage Microsoft Outlook and Mobile Environments.
Module 1: Create a customer Organisational Structure
- Support the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Client Environment
- Deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Import Data in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment
- Lab A – Import Data
- Manage the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment
Module 2: Administer the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Environment
- Deploy Instances
- Mange Instances
- Lab A – Switching Instance Type
- Lab B - Configuring Instance Settings
- Lab C- Configuring Email Notifications
- Manage Updates
Module 3 – Integrate Microsoft Dynamics with Other Applications
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange with Microsoft Dynamics
- Lab A – Configure Server Side Synchronisation
- Integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Dynamics
- Lab B – Enable and work with SharePoint Integration
- Integrate OneDrive with Microsoft Dynamics
- Integrate other Microsoft Online Business Solutions with Microsoft Dynamics
- Integrate customised third party application with Microsoft Dynamics
Module 4 – Manage Microsoft Outlook and Mobile Environments
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Outlook
- Investigate the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Manage and Configure Mobile Apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Lab A – Configuring Entities and Forms for the Mobile App