Want to deliver a dynamic and interactive virtual session, then look no further!
This course is designed for anyone who wants to make an impact when delivering online events.
A basic knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is desirable.
Setup and manage an online event
- Getting ready for your event
- Setting up Preferences and Privileges
Interaction: how to use the WebEx tools
- Using Chat, Feedback, Whiteboards and Polling effectively
Slide design: making a visual impact
- Using PowerPoint features to enhance your slides
- How to create small working groups within the session
Day 2: (optional for closed events)
An opportunity to test your skills, by delivering a live event to the group and your trainer, with feedback provided on your session.
Pre-Course Work for 2 Day Event:
Prepare a 20 minute PowerPoint presentation on a topic of your choice, this can be work-related, fun or a hobby and will be delivered on Day 2.