This facilitated course will present the case for the value of customer service excellence within your organisation and offers practical tools to raise standards of service excellence. The course also provides an opportunity to benchmark your service using QA's customer experience diagnostic tool, enabling you to identify and prioritise your individual action areas.
Service excellence means much more than a helpful and positive front facing team. Your performance measures, service standards, customer metrics and customer focus all influence the customers'perspective on your organisation. Service excellence as a cultural value can also bring internal benefits, improving team performance, reducing complaints and providing a more dynamic and fulfilling working environment. This course helps managers grow the toolkit to make service excellence part of their team 'DNA'.
This is for individuals who are new to managing customer service teams.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- identify your internal and external customers
- effectively capture the voice of the customer
- articulate your role in the provision of customer service
- clarify customer requirements and expectations
- rate your current performance against best practice
- lead a motivated service excellence team
- use goal setting and performance management to increase team commitment to service excellence
- create internal service standards
- contribute effectively to internal service excellence strategies.
What will the course cover?
- Service excellence self assessment.
- Understanding your customer journey.
- Defining what service excellence looks like.
- The value of service standards.
- How to capture the voice of the customer.
- Deliver excellence in customer relations.
- The opportunity to practise service excellence leadership.
- Designing employee engagement approaches that excite your team.