Students will explore how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management in this three day course. Venture into the cloud as students learn to manage devices, apps, and users. Students will learn how the architecture, management, and communication flow function with Citrix Endpoint Management Service and how they can fit their organization’s needs. You will learn how to administer their Citrix Endpoint Management environment and how to support your end users, as well as working with applications and securing a variety of endpoints.
This course is currently on the latest version of Citrix Endpoint Management
Is this course for me?
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to manage Citrix Endpoint Management on-premises or cloud environments using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators and Implementers
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors (to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously) or two monitors and a mobile device. Delegates will be required to have an active TCC (Training.Citrix.com) account in order to access course materials and labs.
Please set up Your TCC account up in advance of the course using the following link:
Please note: It is highly recommended that the delegate uses a personal email address (rather than company email) to set up their TCC account.
Should you encounter any issues in setting up your TCC account please ensure that you raise this directly with Citrix in advance of your event by visiting http://training.citrix.com then on the home page click, Help, then select Classroom Support, and submit a Critical or High priority request notifying Citrix of the course start date.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2008 R2 , and Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 7
- Mobile device operating systems, such as iOS and Android
- Network architecture and terminology
What you’ll learn:
- How to manage a Citrix Endpoint Management implementation in a On-premises or cloud environment
- How to perform common enterprise mobility management tasks and mobile application management
- Understand the device enrollment process
- How to perform monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting on a Citrix Endpoint Management Enterprise solution
Module 1: Introduction to Citrix Endpoint Management
- Citrix Endpoint Management Features
- Citrix Cloud and Citrix Endpoint Management
- Citrix Endpoint Management User Experience and Security
- Citrix Endpoint Management Entitlements
Module 2: Citrix Endpoint Management Architecture
- Citrix Endpoint Management Prerequisites
- Citrix Endpoint Management Server
- Citrix Endpoint Management and Microsoft Intune
- Apple APNs and Google Firebase Cloud Messaging
- MDX Architecture and Features
Module 3: Cloud Components
- Cloud Component Overview
- Onboarding and Access
- Cloud Connector and Cloud Resource Locations
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Updates and Features
Module 4: Common Device Management Tasks
- Administrative Console Overview
- Delivery Groups
- Device Policies
- Module 5: Device Enrollment
- Enrollment Methods
- iOS Device Enrollment
- Android Device Enrollment
- Windows 10 Enrollment
- Other Devices
Module 6: Managing Device Security
- Security Policies
- Automated Actions
- Android for Work
- ActiveSync Filtering
- Shared Devices
Module 7: Working with Apps
- Application Integration
- Citrix Endpoint Management Productivity Apps
- Application Security with MDX
- 3rd Part Applications
Module 8: Integrating Citrix Content Collaboration
- Citrix Content Collaboration Overview
- Integrating Citrix Endpoint Management with Content Collaboration
- Content Collaboration Workflows
Module 9: Maintaining and Troubleshooting
- Maintaining Citrix Endpoint Management
- Maintaining Certificates
- Troubleshooting Citrix Gateway (formerly NetScaler Gateway)
- Troubleshooting Tools for Citrix Productivity Apps
- Firewall Issues
Module 10: Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitoring and Reporting of Devices
- Monitoring and Reporting of Citrix Content Collaboration
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.