In this course you will learn how to generate contributions that make a real difference - a real confidence booster that's practical and highly relevant in today's workplace.
Wouldn't it be fabulous if we walked away from every meeting feeling that it had been worthwhile, productive and not too long?
The style of this session reflects the way we feel meetings should run. It is fast paced, highly interactive and you leave with a better understanding of how your personal contribution to a meeting will make a positive impact.
The workshop will also cover the unique challenges and effective behaviours when attending remote or global meetings.
This is for anyone who chairs or attends meetings and wishes to enhance their personal impact.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- skilfully demonstrate your personal credibility through effective communication
- read and understand other people's body language and be able to respond successfully
- master questioning skills and getting answers without conflict
- practise making requests and managing meetings remotely
- ensure your message is clear and understood by other people
- present yourself in a professional manner
- complete your learning log for action planning.