This course will give you the chance to see things from the 'remote perspective' as well as the 'centre perspective' and come up with solid action plans to ensure your teams never feel remote.
Virtual team-working is now commonplace across EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific and brings with it some specific challenges.
Those teams with strong virtual leadership will feel involved and engaged with the rest of their team and their shared goals; this will mean improved performance and less misunderstandings.
You will benefit from this course if you manage remote teams and virtual teams.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- create a team environment despite challenges from geography, time zones and culture
- get on with people as individuals and drive performance
- feel less stressed and better informed
- review the benefits and challenges of working in various geographic locations
- apply different approaches to ensure effective virtual team working within the UK and globally
- understand the different cultural models
- understand your own leadership style in a virtual context
- practise your style of leadership.
- Virtual team working.
- Global cultural perspectives.
- Departmental tribes.
- Communicating with individuals.
- Building and managing relationships.
- Flexibility in leading the remote team.
- Team vision.