Jira Agile is a course designed for users who are already able to create, update and search for issues in Jira but now want to understand how to use Jira to control, manage and maximise the effectiveness of an agile project. We will look at using Jira in Scrum and Kanban projects and how Jira can be a powerful aid in the pursuit of Empirical Process Control.
A basic understanding of Agile. A brief review will be given at the beginning.
At least 3 months experience of using Jira or have attended the QA Jira Fundamentals course. Delegates new to Jira should attend the Jira fundamentals course first.
- To review Agile, Scrum and Kanban and how Jira helps
- To understand how Jira can be used to capture Epics, Stories, Tasks and Acceptance Criteria
- To understand how to use Jira to manage a Scrum Project
- To understand how to use Jira to manage a Kanban Project
- To understand how the Jira agile reports can aid Empirical Process control
- To understand how additional configurations and tools like Confluence and Portfolio can help with the management of an Agile project
- Review Agile, Scrum and Kanban and how they relate to Jira
- Epics, Stories, Tasks and Acceptance Criteria
- Scrum and Jira
- Kanban with Jira
- Agile Reporting and Dashboards
- Review of additional tools and techniques for Agile management