Black Friday Deals – hurry, ends soon!
Please note: Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the PeopleCert are offering remotely proctored online exams for all candidates. Once registered by the QA exam administration team you will receive an exam registration email directly from PeopleCert. This email will contain the necessary instruction on how to schedule your exam.
***Please note that due to the current high demand for online exams, there may be limited time slots available. Delegates are invited to contact Peoplecert directly regarding the provision of additional sessions. We would recommend delegates follow this process and re-access the live calendar regularly as Peoplecert will add additional sessions where demand dictates. ***
The intent of the Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) qualification is to give delegates the skills to support an organisation's service delivery by bridging the service lifecycle stages. The qualification demonstrates that delegates have learned the value of one combined service management practice as opposed to separate subject areas. ITIL processes and practices, as learnt from the lifecycle and capability streams of the intermediate certificates, are put into a context of delivering this value.
The ITIL® Qualification in Managing across the Lifecycle Certificate is the final module in the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability modules that lead to the ITIL® Expert in Service Management.
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate, for which this qualification is the final mandatory module
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management, for which the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate is a prerequisite
- Please be aware, this course also provides 35 Hours of Contact Education/Professional Development Units towards PMI PMP certification/re-certification
For Published Best Practice ITIL Glossaries from Axelos please click here.
Delegates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already have two (2) credits from the ITIL v3, 2011 or v4 Foundation certificate (or have the ITIL v2/v3 Foundation bridge) and must, as a minimum, have obtained a further 15 credits to a total of at least 17 credits. 15 credits can be obtained from ITIL Intermediate qualifications. Some credits from earlier ITIL qualifications and complementary qualifications can also count towards 15 credits. Holders of ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management are also eligible.
Acceptable forms of prerequisite confirmation are as follows:
- A copy of the candidates examination certificate(s)
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number located on your certificate).
Delegates without evidence of the prerequisites will NOT be permitted to sit the exam.
For any queries on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of identification:
If taking an exam, candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport or named work ID badges prior to sitting their exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate's exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
Reasonable Adjustments Policy
The exam provider allows additional time for candidates who have a disability or whose native language differs to that of the examination paper. Ful details and how to apply can be found here www.qa.com/axelosexams. At least two weeks' notice will be required for processing this request. Delegates failing to advise QA and provide evidence when requested, may not be allowed the additional support offered via the policy. QA Exam Administration can be contacted by email email@example.com or by phone 44(0) 1793 696162.
Please ensure you bring a device such as a mobile phone, tablet or laptop to be able to load your course material on to as you may need this for use in the evenings.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS.
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- The exam will be 2 hours, rather than 90 minutes as now
- It will be case study based - which is used during the course to allow familiarisation prior to the exam
- There are 10 questions rather than 8, although still graduated, and most use the case study
- Pass mark remains at 70%
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS.