This is the exam only for the ITIL Capability Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis course.
- This examination may only be taken by delegates who have attended the QA course. Normally all candidates sit the examination at the end of the course which they attend.
- If the examination is taken at any other time, as will be the case for re-sits, delegates must bring photo ID (ie passport or full driving licence) and one other form of proof of address (ie utility bill) to the examination location.
- Please contact us for details of booking an examination only.
Possesion of one of the following is mandatory. Proof of prerequisites MUST be produced on the day of the exam to the trainer.
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
Acceptable forms of prerequisite confirmation are as follows:
- A copy of the candidates examination certificate
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number located on your certificate).
Delegates without evidence of the prerequisites will NOT be permitted to sit the exam.
For any queries on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of identification:
If taking an exam, candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport or named work ID badges prior to sitting their exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate's exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
Reasonable Adjustments Policy
The exam provider allows additional time for candidates who have a disability or whose native language differs to that of the examination paper. Ful details and how to apply can be found here www.qa.com/axelosexams. At least two weeks' notice will be required for processing this request. Delegates failing to advise QA and provide evidence when requested, may not be allowed the additional support offered via the policy. QA Exam Administration can be contacted by email email@example.com or by phone 44(0) 1793 696162.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS