The IOSH Working safely one-day training course is for all employees and meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety training and conforms to the HSE's Passport Scheme syllabus.
Who should attend?
This course is for employees from any industry sector who have no supervisory or managerial responsibilities.
Delegates will learn how to
This course covers the responsibilities when handling resources, risk in the workplace and how safety can be improved.
Assessment and certification
- Multiple choice questionnaire and hazard spotting exercise.
- Successful candidates receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Introducing working safely
- Protecting our environment