MSP®, Managing Successful Programmes certifications are specifically designed to address the most common challenges that organisations encounter when leading investments in change. In this free webinar, Anne-Marie Cosco, Senior Learning Specialist in Project & Programme Management at QA will be discussing the latest update to MSP®, answering the following:
- What is MSP 5th Edition?
- Why it has been updated?
- What are the major changes from the 4th Edition?
- How will the adoption of the 5th Edition benefit an organisation and programme management teams?
- When will we, at QA, be offering this course from?
Date: Friday 4 December 2020
Time: 12:00 – 12:45
Those who are currently, or aspiring to be, part of a programme management team; Programme Managers, Business Change Managers, Programme Officers, Specialists.
Those in a governance role in their organisation, Project Managers & those who are currently MSP certified. As well as anyone who is interested in global best practice for programme management.
Attendees will learn:
- Awareness of MSP 5th addition
- Appreciate why it’s been updated
- Acknowledge the major changes in this updated version
- Consider how MSP 5th Edition can benefit programme success and ultimately their organisation
- Know when QA will be offering this course