NetApp Learners Account - information needed at booking stage
In order for you to get the most out of NetApp Training and Certification, we require your NetApp Support ID for us to correctly assign your training enrolment. If you do not have an account, it is important you register for an account before the start of the course. This can be done via the following link: http://support.netapp.com/eservice/public/now.do
For all new and existing accounts, please login to your account, then whilst you are logged in follow this link http://learningcenter.netapp.com to validate your account by accepting NetApp Terms & Conditions (this is an important step to ensure registration synchronization).
If both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
- General understanding of AWS architecture
- Basic computer networking knowledge
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP Fundamentals
Delegates will learn how to
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the Data Fabric vision.
- Explain the hierarchy and functionality of Cloud Data Services.
- Describe use cases for Cloud Volumes ONTAP, Cloud Sync and Cloud Volumes Service.
- Configure an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec.
- Configure an Azure Virtual Network (VNet) and connect it to an on-premises data center using VPN IPSec
- Leveraging Cloud Central, install OnCommand Cloud Manager (OCCM) to deploy Cloud Volumes ONTAP and to manage and move data in the Data Fabric.
- Describe Cloud Volumes ONTAP HA functionality.
- Implement data tiering to AWS S3 for Cloud Volumes ONTAP.
- Implement Cloud Sync service to enable seamless and secure synchronization of data between on-premises storage and AWS Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Implement the Cloud Volumes service, including mounting, providing data access, restoring data and using APIs to manage Cloud Volumes.