If both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
The Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CVIND2) course will provide students with the necessaryknowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaborationendpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a rangeof Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students toimplement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication Thiscourse also introduces a new type of lab called a Discoverylab. Discovery labs are a learning environment, embedded inthe lessons, that enables students to learn about principles andtechnology in a more interactive, hands-on way.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
•Working knowledge of basic IP networking
• Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
•Attendance of 'Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1)' - eLearning. Please contact your account manager to book.
- Module 1: Describe the components and architecturesof Cisco Business Video solutions
- Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on CiscoCollaboration endpoints
- Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players