Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.5 is an updated five-day instructor-led training course, which is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification.
The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and manage security threat controls by leveraging the capabilities of Cisco’s FirePOWER NGIPS, AMP, WSA, CWS, and ESA products and solutions. Students will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advanced Cisco security solutions to mitigate outside threats, and to secure traffic traversing the network and security systems.
This course can provide a valuable learning experience for students studying to pass the SITCS Exam 300-210.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security)
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- CCNA Security Certification
- Any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA).
- Describe and implement Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA).
- Describe and implement Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module.
Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describing The Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) Solutions
- Integrating the Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Identities and User Authentication Controls
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Acceptable Use Control
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Anti-Malware Controls
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Decryption
- Configuring Cisco Web Security Appliance Data Security Controls
Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Describing the Cisco Cloud Web Security Solutions
- Configuring Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors
- Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe the Cisco Email Security Solutions
- Describing the Cisco Email Security Appliance Basic Setup Components
- Configuring Cisco Email Security Appliance Basic Incoming and Outgoing Mail Policies
Advanced Malware Protection for Endpoints
- AMP for Endpoints Overview and Architecture
- Customizing Detection and AMP Policy
- IOCs and IOC Scanning
- Deploying AMP Connectors
- AMP Analysis Tools
Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describing the Cisco FireSIGHT System
- Configuring and Managing Cisco FirePOWER Devices
- Implementing an Access Control Policy
- Understanding Discovery Technology
- Configuring File-Type and Network Malware Detection
- Managing SSL Traffic with Cisco FireSIGHT
- Describing IPS Policy and Configuration Concepts
- Describing the Network Analysis Policy
- Creating Reports
- Describing Correlation Rules and Policies
- Understanding Basic Rule Syntax and Usage
Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Installing Cisco ASA 5500-X Series FirePOWER Services (SFR) Module
Sorry, we don't have any available dates! Please complete this form to be notified about new dates