Learn the skills required to configure and manage Citrix Gateway features. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their Citrix Gateway environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Gateway, with little or no previous Citrix Gateway experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Gateway environments.
In order for you to be able to fully complete your labs it is required for learners to have a valid email account and a mobile phone on which you can install an authenticator app on in order to activate Multifactor Authentication. please note, you will not be asked to submit to QA your email address and your email address will be used for no other purpose than activation of the Multifactor Authentication.
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors (to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously) or two monitors and a mobile device. Delegates will be required to have an active TCC
(Training.Citrix.com) account in order to access course materials and labs.
Please set up Your TCC account up in advance of the course using the following link:
Please note: It is highly recommended that the delegate uses a personal email address (rather than company email) to set up their TCC account. If you do not wish to reference your company name when setting up your TCC account we recommend you use 'EDUCALC' as reference.
Should you encounter any issues in setting up your TCC account please ensure that you raise this directly with Citrix in advance of your event by visiting http://training.citrix.com then on the home page click, Help, then select Classroom Support, and submit a Critical or High priority request notifying Citrix of the course start date.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
Delegates will learn how to
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common Citrix Gateway network and connectivity issues
Module 1: Citrix Gateway
- Introduction to Citrix Gateway
- Advantages and Utilities of Citrix Gateway
- Citrix Gateway Configuration
- Common Deployments
Module 2: AppExpert Expressions
- Introduction to AppExpert Policies
- Default Policies
- Explore Citrix ADC Gateway Policies
- Policy Bind Points
- Using AppExpert with Citrix Gateway
Module 3: Authentication, Authorization, and Secure Web Gateway
- Authentication and Authorization
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- nFactor Visualizer
- SAML authentication
Module 4: Managing Client Connections
- Introduction to Client Connections
- Session Policies and Profiles
- Pre and Post Authentication Policies
- Citrix Gateway Deployment Options
- Managing User Sessions
Module 5: Integration for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Virtual Apps and Desktop Integration
- Citrix Gateway Integration
- Citrix Gateway WebFront
- ICA Proxy
- Clientless Access and Workspace App
- Access Fallback
- SmartControl and SmartAccess for ICA
Module 6: Configuring Citrix Gateway
- Working with Apps on Citrix Gateway
- RDP Proxy
- Portal Themes and EULA
Online exam voucher
Please complete this form and we'll be in touch