We’ve helped thousands of people like you qualify as an AgilePM® Practitioner. Now it’s time to bring that theory to life.
The QA Impact Academy is a fully online, comprehensive programme where we support you to:
- Turn the theory you’ve learned in the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner qualification into real life knowledge
- Learn from an expert QA coach and work within a team to deliver real world challenges
- Practice your AgilePM® skills in a completely safe, risk-free environment
You will be in a group with other high calibre AgilePM® practitioners who want to scope, lead and deliver projects in a truly collaborative and flexible way.
You’ll be supported by an expert QA coach with weekly calls for you to brief and learn from the UK’s market leading AgilePM® training provider.
AgilePM® Practitioners who have completed the AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner will benefit from attending this Impact Academy.
What else may I need to know?
What are the technical requirements to complete the course?
- The platform is best viewed in the latest version of Chrome on your computer. The site is responsive so you can also join via your mobile device. Joining the live sessions will require a headset and microphone.
What if I have any questions?
- All course questions can be sent to DigitalTutor@qa.com
- Any technical difficulties can be sent to email@example.com
What is the time commitment?
- Each week will start with a live virtual session with your coach on Monday at 7pm where the week’s tasks will be set, followed by a Q&A.
- This event is recorded and available via the platform should you be unable to attend the live session.
- Approximately 2 hours each working day will be required to complete the necessary work. You and your team will decide how and when you work.
- You will be a key member of a team of 5 people, tasked with implementing a project over a 6-week period.
What will I get at the end?
- At the end of the programme all participants who submit all the relevant requirements will receive a certificate of achievement, issued by QA's Impact.
Delegates will learn how to manage projects with confidence with highly practical, coach-led learning
The QA Impact Academy supports you in prioritising requirements, promoting collaborative, customer led working and in realising your project’s benefits. You will be able to practice and implement different approaches, skills and knowledge in a fictional but real-to-life scenario with a cohort of fellow participants, all in a virtual environment.
Practice the theory learned in the AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner course to develop your AgilePM® skills and deliver projects with confidence.
- Complete a series of challenges which will test and strengthen your AgilePM® skills - so you spend less time figuring out what to do and more time delivering
- Work across the full lifetime of a project – so you build experience in everything from scoping to deployment
- Collaborate with a team of fellow AgilePM® practitioners to work through challenges which mimic real-life situations
- Build your confidence in putting the theory you learned in the classroom to the test – but in a completely safe and supported online environment