Elastic Storage (formerly GPFS) System Administration is intended for IT professionals tasked with administering a GPFS system.
This course includes information on installing, configuring and monitoring a GPFS cluster.
Many features are described and tested in hands on lab activities including:
- Storage management,
- High availability options,
- cluster management and
- information lifecycle management (ILM) tools.
PrerequisitesYou are expected to have a good understanding of UNIX/Linux, SAN and Storage concepts.
Delegates will learn how to
- Install and Configure GPFS
- Use Administration Tools
- Implement a highly available GPFS cluster
- Describe the ILM tools available and how to use them
- Installation and Configuration
- GPFS Cluster
- Information Life Cycle Tools
- High Availability
- Management and Monitoring