This is a catalyst one-day workshop that ignites a 'fire in the belly' of individuals who wish to stand up and make a difference in their world. All participants should discover something about themselves, gain key insights into how they can have a greater leadership impact and understand, at a 'heart' level, some of the critical issues that are associated with influencing a community of people to move towards a higher objective.
The day unfolds in conversation, collaboration, laughter and insights through activities, robust theory underpinnings, peer coaching and self -discovery.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Heart of Leadership© journey
- Understand the Head, Heart and Hands model, and focus on Heart
- Commit to engage wholeheartedly and to respect confidentiality
- Experience and engage with storytelling as a heart-centric leadership tool
- Hear inspirational leadership stories from peers as well as well-known leaders
- Explore what leadership means to them (incl. leadership vs. management & the leadership choice)
- Confront the leadership choice
What makes the Heart of Leadership unique?
- Draws on the wisdom in the room
- In underpinned by robust theory and a globally-proven leadership model
- Works at the level of Head, Heart and Hands
- Is facilitated rather than lectured or trained
- Identifies opportunities to increase leadership impact and invest energy
- Creates personal insights and quick activation of leadership