Digital transformation and the fourth industrial revolution is fundamentally changing the way organisations operate. Whether it is Cloud, Agile, Data, AI, Automation, Robotics or any other technology, how well are you identifying, defining, and realising the benefits from these projects?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Why are you wanting to move to Cloud, Agile, Data, AI, Automation, Robotics etc.?
- Are you still focussing on the projects to introduce technology at the expense of why you’re doing so?
- Have you quantified the benefits of digital transformation?
- How will you measure the benefit of all this technology implementation?
- What is your return on investment from digital transformation?
- Are you using terms like “better productivity”, “reduced costs”, “more agile”, “better data driven decisions”, “better customer experience”, “faster time to market” etc. to describe your benefits?
Without benefits management, digital transformation is meaningless…and all these terms to describe the benefits are being used to justify a decision that has already been made!
In this webinar, Dr Ian Clarkson, Head of Organisational Consultancy – QA, will talk about how to undertake effective benefits management in order to maximise return on your digital transformation (or indeed any other) investment.
Without focussing on the benefits of your digital transformation, you really have to ask yourself WHY are you doing it?
Date: Tuesday 11th February 2020
Times: 08:30 - 09:00 | 12:00 - 12:30
Dr Ian Clarkson
Ian is passionate about helping organisations prepare for the future – in particular, helping with digital transformation. He’s a highly experienced consultant with over 20 years’ experience in project management, organisational change and learning – working with organisations in all sectors. He leads a team of consultants who work with you to develop your digital capability, so you’re ready for the future of work.
When he’s not helping organisations transform, Ian reads the latest articles and research on the topic. Maybe he should just get out more instead!