The GCP Fundamentals Day is a free-of-charge virtual event designed to introduce Google Cloud Platform. The event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with GCP, or for those looking to learn a little more about the platform.
- Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Getting Started with GCP
- Getting Started with Cloud Marketplace
- Virtual Machines in the Cloud – create and connect
- Storage in the Cloud – using Google Cloud Storage and Google Cloud SQL
- Google Cloud Platform and Machine Learning
- Using BigQuery
- Fast SQL Query Engine
- Introducing the AI platform
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts in GCP
Registration is mandatory and so please submit your details to secure your place at the event.
Date: Thursday 2 July 2020
Time: 09:30 – 17:00