The course explains out-of-the-box IBM Cúram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Cúram SPM Platform reference application.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
Who should attend?
- This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5.
- Identify the main functional components of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM Cúram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM Cúram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM Cúram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in Cúram, as well as use the basic functionality.
How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts
The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component
The functional distinction between IBM Cúram Enterprise Modules and IBM Cúram Solutions
IBM Cúram business process analysis activities