- Build deep learning, accelerated computing, and accelerated data science applications for industries such as autonomous vehicles, healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, robotics, smart cities, and more.
- Gain real-world expertise through content designed in collaboration with industry leaders, such as the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Mayo Clinic, PwC, and Uber.
- Access content anywhere, anytime with a fully configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud.
- Earn an NVIDIA DLI certificate to demonstrate subject matter competency and support career growth.
- Work with the most widely used, industry-standard software, tools, and frameworks.
- Experience with Python, ideally including pandas and NumPy.
- To gain experience with pandas, we suggest this pandas course on Kaggle.
- To gain experience with data science using Python, we suggest this machine learning course on Kaggle.
- To get experience accelerating data science workflows, we suggest the Accelerating Data Science Workflows with RAPIDS course with DLI.
Delegates will learn how to
- Implement GPU-accelerated data preparation and feature extraction using cuDF and Apache Arrow data frames
- Apply a broad spectrum of GPU-accelerated machine learning tasks using XGBoost and a variety of cuML algorithms
- Execute GPU-accelerated graph analysis with cuGraph, achieving massive-scale analytics in small amounts of time
- Rapidly achieve massive-scale graph analytics using cuGraph routines
- Read data directly to single and multiple GPUs with cuDF and Dask cuDF.
- Prepare population, road network, and clinic information for machine learning tasks on the GPU with cuDF.
- Use supervised and unsupervised GPU-accelerated algorithms with cuML.
- Train XGBoost models with Dask on multiple GPUs.
- Create and analyze graph data on the GPU with cuGraph.
- Use RAPIDS to integrate multiple massive datasets and perform real-world analysis.
- Pivot and iterate on your analysis as the simulated epidemic provides new data for each simulated day.
Data, Analytics & AI learning paths
Want to boost your career in data, analytics and AI? Click on the roles below to see QA's learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.