Special NoticesIf both classroom and virtual dates are available for this course please specify your preference when booking.
All of our Palo Alto Instructor-led Online courses have been heavily discounted for the months of January, February and March 2021!!
Take advantage of these fantastic prices and book today, places are filling fast and will be allocated on a first come basis.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0: Improving Security Posture and Hardening PAN-OS (EDU-214) course is three days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
- Determine the efficacy of your current security policies
- Develop workflows for managing your security posture
- Identify rule usage across security policy sets
- Modify your existing policy set to implement Security Best Practices
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
- Utilize tools such as the BPA tool to further understand your environment
Participants must complete the'Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)' Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management course or have equivalent experience. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is an advantage
Delegates will learn how to
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will assist the student in being able to manage and maintain an existing Palo Alto Networks Firewall protected environment. The student will learn how to improve non-greenfield environments and will be better equipped at ensuring configurations match security best practice. The student will also be able to develop their own operational strategy to maintain a high level of compliance.