This course is suitable for people aged 16+ who:
- are responsible for overseeing fire safety
- are designated fire marshals
need to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
- be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course
- attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a fire marshal training certificate which is valid for three years.
- how to recognise the cost of fire
- the role of the fire marshal
- liaison with the fire service
- action on discovering a fire
- fire safety legislation
- the chemistry of fire
- common causes of fire
- fire safety precautions and prevention
- fire drills and evacuation
- how to use fire extinguishers.
Please complete this form and we'll be in touch