This half-day instructor-led workshop is intended for delegates who will use Microsoft Lync 2010 in order to communicate with colleagues in their role.
The workshop will examine the capabilities that Lync 2010 provides and, by working through hands on examples, enable the delegate to experience the communication and collaboration features.
Please note - this course does not run on the public schedule and is available for closed events only. Please contact your account manager for dedicated event pricing.
- Use a mouse
- Type and use a keyboard
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with Windows - minimise, maximise, open and close
- What is Microsoft Lync 2010?
- Signing in to Lync
- Navigating around Lync
- Setting your Status and Location
- Creating and Organising Contacts
- Working with the Interactive Contact Card
- Using Instant Messages (Chat) in Lync
- Meetings, Presentations and Sharing
- Integration with Microsoft Office
Related to this course
Microsoft Access 2007 Level 1
Microsoft Access 2007 Level 2
Microsoft Access 2007 Level 3
Microsoft Excel 2007 Level 1
Microsoft Excel 2007 Level 2
Microsoft Excel 2007 Level 3
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 1
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 3
Microsoft Word 2007 Level 2
Microsoft Word 2007 Level 3
Microsoft Word 2010 Level 1
Microsoft Word 2010 Level 2
Microsoft Word 2010 Level 3