“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” - Steve Jobs
People often ask us:
- How can I get my team to work more effectively?
- How can I get the most from my team?
- How can my team members communicate more effectively?
- How can we prevent and resolve conflict more effectively within my team?
Effective team working is key to great performance, yet many teams don’t work as well as they could!
The Strength Deployment Inventory® (SDI®) is a personality profile uniquely suited to helping develop improved communication and relationships. As well as understanding our personal strengths and styles, SDI® allows us to better understand how others ‘tick’, improving the effectiveness of our communication, relationships and influencing.
SDI® is also a powerful tool for preventing and managing conflict – helping teams and individuals build improvement, relationships, maximising performance, creativity, innovation, and the capability for change.
This is a fun, highly interactive half-day workshop that will help build and develop your team, enhancing communication, team working, mutual value and understanding.
Aimed at intact teams at any level who want to improve the way they work together, enhance communication and develop their conflict management capabilities.
Complete online Strength Deployment Inventory® assessment.
Delegates will learn how to
- Recognise your own profile and how it differs from others in your team
- Increase your understanding of each other’s motivations
- Adapt your communication style with colleagues for improved working relationships
- Identify how to boost collaboration and team work
- Identify how to increase the levels of trust within the team
- Understand the potential for conflict
- Identify strategies to deal with conflict before it escalates
- Explore how being an effective team member can contribute towards business objectives
- What is an effective team?
- SDI® Motivational Value Systems™
- Your personal SDI® profile
- Understanding yourself and others
- Your team’s SDI® profile
- Understanding and managing conflict through SDI®
- Individual and team action planning