“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
- Steve Jobs
People often ask us:
- How can I get my team to work more effectively?
- How can I get the most from my team?
- How can my team members communicate more effectively?
- How can we prevent and resolve conflict more effectively within my team?
Effective team working is key to great performance, yet many teams don’t work as well as they could!
The PRISM Team Performance Diagnostic is an easy-to-use, online instrument that enables teams to assess their effectiveness in six key result areas that are common to high performing teams. These relate to the achievement of the team’s goals, the team’s internal and external relationships, the team climate and the team’s approach to team working.
It also measures the Organisational Culture of the organisation in which the team operates. These cultural factors provide an indication of the likely impact of the organisation’s culture on their performance.
Finally, it measures Team Morale, a combination of the enthusiasm and persistence with which team members engage in the activities of the team. Measuring team morale is important because it focuses on the team’s abilities to complete tasks to a high standard.
The PRISM Team Performance Diagnostic enables up to three categories of respondents to contribute their views and ratings. The categories are: line manager, team members and, where appropriate, external respondents who are very familiar with the team and its performance.
This is a fun, highly interactive half-day workshop that will help build and develop your team, enhancing communication, team working, mutual value and understanding.
Aimed at intact teams at any level who want to improve the way they work together to deliver a high performing team within their organisational culture. Note that this course does not include a personal PRISM profile.
Delegates will be asked to complete an online PRISM Team Diagnostic assessment prior to attending the workshop.
Delegates will learn how to
- Recognise your team’s performance profile and strengths and areas for development
- appreciate the six key results areas of effective team performance
- Identify how you perceive the team to be performing in the key result areas.
- Distinguish key results areas for achievement and key results areas for relationships and the impact they have on your team performance
- Improve the enthusiasm and persistence with which team members engage in the team’s activities
- Explore how being an effective team member can contribute towards business objectives
- What is an effective team?
- Introduction to PRISM
- The PRISM Team Performance Diagnostic and what it measures
- Your team’s overall performance profile
- Team morale and organisational culture
- Raising awareness, generating responsibility, committing to action and measuring change