“A team is not a bunch of people with job titles, but a congregation of individuals, each of whom has a role that is understood by other members.” - Meredith Belbin
People often ask us:
- How can I get my team to work more effectively?
- How can I build understanding and better relationships within my team?
- How can get the most from my team?
Effective team working is key to great performance, yet many teams don’t work as well as they could!
Belbin Team Roles®, developed by Meredith Belbin, is a proven tool for developing high performing teams and maximising individual performance.
This is a fun, highly interactive half-day workshop that will help build and develop your team, enhancing communication, team working, mutual value and understanding.
Aimed at intact teams at any level who want to improve the way they work together and maximise utilisation of team strengths.
Online Belbin® Team Roles assessment
- Gain an insight into the roles you naturally adopt in teams and clarity around the roles you feel less suited for
- Identify overlapping strengths and defined gaps for the team
- Consider the impact of this information and to plan ways of improved working going forward
- Introduction to Belbin Team Roles and results
- Belbin Team Rescue activity
- Team reflection
- Team action planning