Secure Coding Tournament
QA have partnered with Secure Code Warrior for a new approach to secure coding training. As part of this programme, we’ll be holding a tournament to get things started.
What Can I Expect?
In a time-limited event you’ll tackle a series of secure coding challenges and be required to locate the insecurity, identify the solution and fix the vulnerability.
Earn points and climb the leader board to be crowned ‘Secure Code Warrior’. Of course, there will be prizes for the top 3 winners.
Date: Wednesday 15 July 2020
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
- Application Security Teams
- DevOps Teams
- Compete in hands-on coding challenges, against peers using the same languages and frameworks
- Navigate through a variety of vulnerabilities in the OWASP and beyond
- Build awareness in recognising vulnerabilities and how they work
- Level up skills in finding vulnerabilities during code reviews
- Understand how to mitigate and solve vulnerabilities
- Earn points by accurately pointing out correct lines of secure code
Receive good tidings and glory upon tournament completion