1- Follow this link to join the platform https://portal.securecodewarrior.com/#/register/497029275302
2- When clicking on this link you will be taken directly to a registration page where you will need to register
3- Once you logged in on the SCW platform, you need to:
Complete your profile (you can use your real name or a pseudonym).
Go to the tournament section and enter the join code to access the tournament as below (JOIN CODE: 2807 8933)
Secure Coding Tournament
QA have partnered with Secure Code Warrior for a new approach to secure coding training. As part of this programme, we’ll be holding a tournament to get things started.
What Can I Expect?
In a time-limited event you’ll tackle a series of secure coding challenges and be required to locate the insecurity, identify the solution and fix the vulnerability.
Earn points and climb the leader board to be crowned ‘Secure Code Warrior’. Of course, there will be prizes for the top 3 winners.
Date: Wednesday 15 July 2020
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
- Application Security Teams
- DevOps Teams
- Compete in hands-on coding challenges, against peers using the same languages and frameworks
- Navigate through a variety of vulnerabilities in the OWASP and beyond
- Build awareness in recognising vulnerabilities and how they work
- Level up skills in finding vulnerabilities during code reviews
- Understand how to mitigate and solve vulnerabilities
- Earn points by accurately pointing out correct lines of secure code
- Receive good tidings and glory upon tournament completion