OverviewYou will learn how to develop, manage and run Business Continuity and Incident Management exercises. The course is mostly practical, with participants developing and then managing an exercise, using other course participants. The course follows the requirements of ISO 22301 and is endorsed by the British Standards Institution and the Emergency Planning Society.
This course is aimed at:
Those on the BC Team tasked with developing and running exercises or participating in them.
This course covers:
- Planning the Exercise Programme
- Exercises: Desktop and Crisis Management
- Planning the Timetable
- Structure, Scenario & Materials
- Sources of resources
- Exercise Management Skills
- Control and timing
- Running an Exercise
- De-briefing, Evaluation, Feedback and Reporting
- Developing an Exercising Policy